Sunday, October 10, 2010

To Tell the Truth

"There's a very positive relationship
between people's ability to
accomplish any task and the time
they're willing to spend on it."
- Joyce Brothers

Monday's goal will be to reveal what this project is really about - the work, the indivudual attention, the revelations I have learned about who will be successful in the future and who will probably not show up.

I'm actually looking forward to getting back to teaching my way and not doing this whole free-flowing thing anymore. Letting go has never been one of my strong points and while I've probably been succeeding at it this half of the trimester and my students will probably still not get it, I'm glad to have undertaken this particular Buddha-esque project of my own.

We'll see how tomorrow goes. If nothing else, it should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have some slightly bad news...

    On monday, I can't do the dressing up thing because I'm going on a field trip that day -_- May I still do it on Tuesday? 'Cause I really want to, but I kind of don't, which, in my opinion, makes the dress and heels even MORE necessary...if that makes sense.

    Who knows? Maybe that scared voice is really saying "push me", as you've so kindly put it. Uh, I suppose that's all. Chao!

    ReplyDelete