Friday, October 15, 2010

Culminating Project Ideas

Alright my Happiness Project Writers and Bloggers - Gimme your tired, your weak - oh wait, that was something else. Hang on . . .

Friends, Dixians, Countrymen and women, Lend me your ears - Nope, that's for third trimester.

Ah yes, now I remember.

Okay folks, so here's your chance to put your .02 in before I throw the hammer down and lay down the edicts for your final projects.

Tell me, though I won't guarantee anything, what is it that you think would be a good culiminating adventure for your hero? Convince me. Persuade me that your idea is the best.

On your mark; Get set; Go . . .

2 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity, what did you have in mind for my project? I'm scared....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. I already got mine. I have 11 days to finish typing a script, get a cast, props, and other stuff together, film a movie, find someone to edit it, then hopefully have it finished by the 29th. One day gone...... 10 more

    ReplyDelete